Saturday, December 1, 2012

An escape ...

I felt like I was in some kind of stupid adventurous reality show and felt like bumping myself on that hard shell of murky den. Meanwhile, I consoled as my faith did. Nonetheless, my destiny overturned me. Hell out of the bloody world I tried and escaped, but couldn't gear up my lanky legs. The rescuer heard my breath but unaware he was standing there quite. Harder my fingers tried to speak but his ruffled mind did not respond at all. I coerced my vision to steal a look and there I reach an absurd state of my mind, I break a creepy laughter, because all sides with intimidating darkness had enfolded me.
And then, I landed on a huge platform after years of my flight, nobody beside and in the front, neither at the furthest horizon I saw birds flying towards anywhere. But I had to land to rule that exotic settle. Bells ringing, faintly, I could hear, far away somewhere, god knows where. I climbed a cliff, daringly trying to reach the bell. My feet went cold and numb. Eventually, I gained consciousness and found radium stars twinkling green on my ceiling, and there my alarm playing the most irritating track. Thank god, it was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment