Monday, May 11, 2009

One Who Changed My Life


Thirteen years of my school life, full of fun, heavy books, entertainment, seriousness and finally exam fever. I gave a perfect dedication to each of them on their respective field. I was one of the top ten students in my class. I was funny; I was entertaining and sometimes serious and tensed. Boys of my class even called me ‘aushi ka chand’. I was rarely smiley and cheerful. I was hardly sporty; in fact I never got a chance to be familiar with the word Variety. I passed out my schooling and as a high school girl, with balanced intelligence and equally sporty, I was always popular among my friends. My friends always loved my company and it feels really great when somebody in fact appreciates the way you are with people around. My politeness increased rapidly and I started loving myself the way I am. My identity changed to a high pony girl, or miss. Lanky, or whatever. People loved the way I cracked jokes and people hardly remained silent when I was with them but some still had a sort of misunderstanding actually I have a very bad first sight impression on people. It’s not that I really am, but people often judge me wrong at the very first sight. It was the second year of my college and some of our friends had to depart just because we had option to choose, either Physics or Biology. Almost all of my close friends had gone to choose biology. But that did not really matter; I got more close to some of my really good friends. And two of them got closer throughout our friendship journey, they were my best friends. They were a good pair, and were always together. I was pretty much inspired by the bonding they shared. They always shared their problems with me, and that touched me deep inside. Actually the whole years before college I had been sharing a weird friendship although I was good to be, my friends hardly shared things with me, and even if I was so close they never used to give it as a serious matter. They used to get scared if I turned again to an angry man. Sometimes they even put puerile adjective upon me, which made me feel that oh! I’m still not grown up that lessened my emotional power. But then, these two people entered my life and changed a lot. They understood me really well; in fact whenever they have had a fight I would be the one to bring them together again. Jokes apart, they are the one who gave me that emotional touch which gave me the feeling inside that “no, I understand things well, even I can tackle the problems, I can help people with emotions”. Yes, they are the one who changed my life.

1 comment:

  1. you a special person to me and i suppose to many.i thank those two persons who made u realise your true worth.be yourself for whole your life.love u

    ReplyDelete